The ultimate in pocket reference books for professional search and rescue.
Each coil-bound guide is printed on 100% waterproof paper that can be repeatedly soaked, washed (up to 60°C) and disinfected without damage. Unlike many other 'waterproof' notebooks that rely on coated paper, ProGuides are printed on polymer sheets using our own unique process - they can be written on, are resistant to abrasion and tearing, and will not stick together after months festering in a damp pocket. We use the latest ditigal printing technology, with crystal-clear text and graphics specifically designed to be legible in all lighting conditions. Designed to deliver in the worst conditions possible.
- Rugged plastic covers protect the ProGuide, and smooth corners protect your pocket.
- Unique measurement overlays specific to each subject.
- Corrosion-proof non-magnetic plastic coil binding.
- A6 (105mm x 148mm) page size fits neatly in uniform and trouser pockets, including Wolfpack/Molle USAR harnesses.
- Pages can be written on with ballpoint pens, markers, chinagraph, etc.
- Content is fully compliant with established standards and protocols, and is written by world-leading experts in each field.
- Cutting-edge computer-generated artwork is clear and easy-to-understand even in extreme conditions and low light.
- Branded covers and custom inserts available on request, subject to a small fee or minimum volume.
Relied upon by thousands of rescuers in every corner of the world - get yours today!
Standard issue to rescue teams on every continent.
Designed by professionals for professionals.
Urban Search and Rescue Operations
Our world-famous USAR book just got better! INSARAG-compliant with improved graphics and extra content, still at the same price! Over 100 pages, covering the full range of information needed by operational members of a USAR, disaster response or NGO rescue team.
A complete Safe Work At Height (SWAH) and Line Rescue guidebook for Fire Service, industrial and other rescue teams working in the UK or to UK-style policies, covering everything from basic principles to advanced rigging and rope access.